Hello people,

I requested whitelisting for my application. I didn't get any reply as I
requested it on Saturday.

I read threads that told about the requested-rejected-for-no-reason bug. So
I emailed a...@twitter.com on Monday evening.

After some time, when I was testing my application, I noticed
X-RateLimit-Limit to  be 20000. I thought my application was accepted. But I
hadn't got any email saying so.

Then, I got reply for my email saying that there had been some confusion and
the person escalated my request to the API team. After two hours, I got
another email saying that my application has been rejected (and the "Here's
why" section was blank) . And now when I check my X-RateLimit-Limit, it
shows 350.

I tried to contact Twitter about this, but haven't got any reply yet.

Anybody know why this whitelisting and un-whitelisting must have happened?
Any help from Twitter staff would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, all.
--Kapeel.
PS - Not sure why they rejected my application, maybe because my twitter
handle is @alilpirate ? :P