Thanks, Matt

I looked at the user/lookup. I have three questions on using that API
to get ids and nickname of friends/followers.

1. user/lookup returns "up to 100 users worth of extended
information". Are the users friends or followers? I would need to
differentiate friends and followers.

2. If the friends/followers are more that 100, I will have to make
multiple calls to get user info. For instance, 10 calls to get 1,000
user info. Does Twitter allow multiple calls to user/lookup one after
another. Is there any limitation?

3. This is not big issue. user/lookup still returns extended
information. However, most of them I don't need at this moment. If
there is a lightweight API to just get friends/followers' ids and
nicknames, that'll be ideal.

Thanks again.

Steve