If you are trying to pull in the statuses from a list then you would do:

$xml = $connection->get('twitter/lists/team/statuses');

Were twitter is the account who created the list and team is the ID or slug
of the list.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am