If it's a recorded screencast that you want to deliver, over the web, then
camtasia is your solution - to record and annotate your screen with voice,
annotations, chapters.

If you want a live conference with up to 1000 viewers, try goToWebinar.

Both will work very well, however one is more dynamic and offers instant
feedback.

Or do both :)

Sent from my iPhone