Hi,

You may want to contact a...@twitter.com, or fill out the form at
http://twitter.com/help/request_streaming

It's documented here:
http://support.twitter.com/entries/160385-how-do-i-get-whitelisted
--------
Using the Streaming API?

The Streaming API does not have a whitelist. It does, however, have "access
roles" that determine how much of the full firehose your account can get. By
default, an account can connect to a small sampling.

        • If you want to upgrade your account's access role, write into
a...@twitter.com or use this form to apply for higher access roles:
http://twitter.com/help/request_streaming.
---------

Cheers,
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/