Part of DataSift's plan is to include analytics, so you may find that
when we've implemented this feature that source will be part of
that.

Do keep an eye out for updates to DataSift and if you haven't already
seen there's a great opportunity for UK devs to get funding for
application ideas that use DataSift. More details here:
http://blog.datasift.com/2011/01/19/funding-datasift-dev/

Many thanks
Sarah