Thank you for your post, i have a question,

Why does "Posting... Response code: 401 " get displayed even after i
display the correct information asked in the post_tweet.php page;

  $connection = new tmhOAuth(array(
    'consumer_key' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgxxxxxxxx',
    'consumer_secret' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'user_token' => '2xxxxxxxxxxxxx-
SxxxxxxxxxxxxYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'user_secret' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWiVkvBJcGA',
  ));

Any idea why this is hapenning ?