hi i am using twitterizer in my asp.net application 2 days back i have
getting twitterizer time line messages and my followers everything.i
downloaded code form www.twitterizer.net
now what happen i don't know i didn't getting my timeline messages.

this is my code

public TwitterStatusCollection HomePageStatuses { get; set; }

    {

       // Page.RegisterStartupScript("", "<script>window.close();</
script>");

        if (!this.IsPostBack)
        {
            TwitterUserCollection followers =
TwitterUser.GetFollowers(Master.Tokens);

            foreach (TwitterUser follower in followers)
            {
                TwitterRelationship friends =
TwitterUser.GetFriendship(Master.Tokens, follower.Id);
                return;
            }

            this.Trace.Write("Start TwitterUser.GetHomeTimeline");
            this.HomePageStatuses =
TwitterUser.GetHomeTimeline(Master.Tokens);
            this.Trace.Write("End TwitterUser.GetHomeTimeline");
            this.DataBind();

            ViewState.Add("homePageStatuses", this.HomePageStatuses);
        }
        else
        {
            this.HomePageStatuses = ViewState["homePageStatuses"] as
TwitterStatusCollection;
        }

    }

let me know what i have to change