Hi Thyagarajulu,

Posting tweets and reading them is simple process by using twitterizer.  My
question is actually whether we can use Twitterizer or not?

Pl find the following to do the above.

1) Create an account in twitter.
2) Register your application in twitter.  For doing this you can find so
many sites.  If you don't get it let me know.
3) While registering your application, make sure you make it as Read &
Write.
4) Once you do step 2 and 3, you can get *consumerKey*, *consumerSecret*, *
accessToken*, *accessTokenSecret* from Twitter itself.  If you don't find
these also let me know.
5) Create one web application then write the following code.
6) Add Twitterizer2.dll as a reference.

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.Linq;

using System.Web;

using System.Web.UI;

using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

using System.Configuration;

using Twitterizer;

namespace TestTwitterizer

{

public partial class test : System.Web.UI.Page

{

OAuthTokens oAuthAccessToken = null;

{

//following values reading from .config file

var consumerKey = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["consumerKey"];

var consumerSecret = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["consumerSecret"];

var accessToken = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["accessToken"];

var accessTokenSecret = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["accessTokenSecret"
];

//creating OAuthTokens instance and assign values

oAuthAccessToken = new OAuthTokens();

oAuthAccessToken.AccessToken = accessToken;

oAuthAccessToken.AccessTokenSecret = accessTokenSecret;

oAuthAccessToken.ConsumerKey = consumerKey;

oAuthAccessToken.ConsumerSecret = consumerSecret;

//for posting tweets

TwitterStatus TweetStatus = new TwitterStatus(oAuthAccessToken);

TwitterStatus respStat = TweetStatus.Update("My Message4" + " - test site");

//for reading tweets

TwitterUser user = new TwitterUser(oAuthAccessToken);

TwitterStatusCollection statCol = TwitterUser.GetTimeline(oAuthAccessToken);

}

}

}