Sol,

They do come from Twitter, but your program must retrieve the token
and extract the access token and secret.  If your program doesn't save
them to variables or cookies, subsequent requests will fail, for
example.  You probably haven't probably retrieved them.

That said, I am having problems making new Twitter programs work
during the last 48 hours for newly registered programs.  There may be
some kind of problem with the API.  I wasn't having any problem day
before yesterday.

~Patrick