Actually, since the user needs to re-authorize the application, I do not think that this is a bug.

Tom

On 1/31/11 10:45 PM, Tim Bull wrote:
While this makes me happy (from a developers point of view), surely
this is a bug and therefore not to be relied on?

As a user, I agree with the logic that if I authorised Read only, the
application shouldn't be able to turn this into Read/Write without
some subsequent approval.

Tim