Hey to you all,

Feedback about the Details Pane has been great but we are focusing on other
projects right now. This means we aren't starting any new partner
integrations at this time.
We are excited to get more publishers into the program though, so when we
start accepting new integrations we'll let you all know.

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris