Hi Matt,

I use Twitter4J 2.7, and here is the code using Twitter4J library:
http://pastebin.com/fJKd6MkZ

What I do is I create pages of 100 user IDs, iterate through the
pages, and call lookup for each page.

As I said the call is not always failing and there is certain
percentage that goes through (about 50%-60%).

Thanks!
Toddy