Hi,

I'm having trouble with the Tweet button count on my website. When I
tweet it refreshes the count because it is probably calculated by the
Javascript, but when I refresh the page, the count goes back to 0.

The code I'm using looks a bit weird because it's in a JSP and uses
the DSP custom tag library. I am passing it the url, which has a
number of parameters and it seems to be picking up the parameters
correctly. The posted Tweet goes to the correct long link. I'm using
the default t.co url shortener

            class="twitter-share-button"
            data-count="horizontal"
            data-text="<dsp:valueof param="text" />"
            data-url="<dsp:valueof param="url" />">Tweet</a>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="http://
platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"></script>

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks