Thanks for the reply Taylor. Maybe what I was trying to explain was....
Is there anyway that I can check to see if an account has been blocked
by more than 100,1000 etc accounts

Don't need to know who blocked them, just need to know this is probably
a suspect account and like SURBL I should also treat accordingly.

Cheers,

Dean