Hi Giovani,

We're working on making this UI and configuration quirk more navigable.

You should set your application to a browser/web app, and use a placeholder
URL (perhaps to your company's website) for your Callback URL.

Then, when performing the oauth/request_token step, provide the custom URI
scheme oauth_callback parameter that is relevant for you -- this will take
precedence.

In many ways, setting an app to "desktop" acts as a lock for certain kinds
of applications, preventing their keys from being used outside of an
out-of-band use case.

Taylor