I have an application that contains a simple setup using the
oauthtwitter library found here.

http://code.google.com/p/oauth-python-twitter/

#Example code
twitter = app.extras.oauthtwitter.OAuthApi(CONSUMER_KEY,
CONSUMER_SECRET)
request_token = twitter.getRequestToken()
oauth_verifier = request.GET.get('oauth_verifier')
access_token = twitter.getAccessToken(request_token, oauth_verifier)

I'm failing at getting the access token. I have a verifier and am
passing that along, like the example in the oauth lib, however am
continuing to get (all day now) 401s. My system time is set correctly,
as this is in a Django project, and I'm setting it via TIME_ZONE =
'America/Kentucky/Louisville' in my settings.py. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
John