I'm getting CC'd on all these emails, can you take me off please?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Harris <thematthar...@twitter.com>
Sender: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:34:18
To: <twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Re: Failed to validate oauth signature and token

Hi Dale,

There are a number of things that can cause OAuth to fail. We've clarified
our error messages to try and make it easier to know which bit is the cause
of the problem.

For timestamps we return the error message "Timestamp out of bounds".
In your case the error message is saying your signature is incorrect. This
means either your basestring is incorrectly encoded, badly formatted or
doesn't match the API request URL and parameters you are sending.
Looking at your basestring I notice that you have a lot of additional
encoding going on and are missing the first & between POST and http.

To help you get it right I recommended checking out our authentication
overview page on our developer resources site. Specifically the section on
signing requests and acquiring a request token:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth#signing-requests
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth#request-token

Best,
@themattharris