I have one question? what is DM?

________________________________
From: M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <zn...@borasky-research.net>
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, February 12, 2011 12:25:27 PM
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Re: Is there going to be another Chirp?

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:29:09 -0500, Brainewave Consulting <i...@brainewave.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2011, at 5:25 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 15:25:59 +0100, Tom van der Woerdt  wrote:
> I'd prefer London or some other West-European city.
>
> I'm guessing it will be in SFO, given how closely the Twitter team
> worked with the developers last year. They can't fly a few hundred
> folks to NYC or London. The question is *where* in SFO - Fort Mason
> wasn't particularly well suited for a "barcamp-style" conference with
> breakout sessions, wifi, etc. The noise level / acoustics were
> unacceptable.
>
> True enough, but Twitter is a global application - the developer
> conference should go global too!

Rio! Twitter's huge in Brasil, and Facebook is conspicuously absent there!

-- http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul Erdős

-- Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc

The fish are biting.