IF you get limited, you will get a notice about it in the stream.

Tom

On 2/22/11 5:38 PM, PanMan wrote:
Hi!
Last week I did some tests by getting some tweets from the streaming
API by  filter with a few high-trafic keywords.
Last week we were getting between 10 and 20 tweets per second.
This week we are 'only' getting about 4 a second. At this moment I can
see at least about 10/second new results on search.twitter.com
We haven't changed the keywords we look for.
Is the streaming API on filter still limited? And did something change
last week in the number of results send out?
Thanks!
PanMan.