Hi all,
many Twitter Api for .NET don't have implemented update_profile
method...
I'm stuck, it's been two full days at work trying to find out how to
call that function on twitter.

Here's the URl in twitter's documentation for that method
--> http://dev.twitter.com/doc/post/account/update_profile
It would be really nice if someone could explain to me the way to
update the profile from .Net, c#

I'm using twitterizer, I was able to log in, get messages, mentions
etc.
But Update_Profile as I said is not implemented in Twitterrizer.

I'm having all the Oauth information (token and tokensecret) once
logged in,
Can someone tell me how to update
Username, email, location, url for the already authenticated user ?