Hey fellow Twitter users, about a month ago I registered my blog to
send automatic tweets when postings.

I use the Tweet This v1.8.2  plug-in for my wordpress blog and it was
working well until this morning.  The post in my blog was supposed to
be broadcast like it's been in the past couple of weeks like it's been
doing but instead I found the OAuth was not functioning anymore.  I
reset the consumer key and secret but when I try to get to the access
token and secret, I get the following message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <hash>
  <request>/apps/718854/my_token</request>
  <error>Invalid / suspended application</error>
  </hash>

What I noticed when I logged into the developer account, is that my
application though registered, showed as inactive something I had not
seen in the past.  I have been trying to get around this problem
without much success and hopefully you guys can help shed some light.
Much Appreciated and all the best!