Hi All -

 Since early yesterday (India time) I have been seeing significant 403
errors -

Failed to search tweets: 403:The request is understood, but it has
been refused.  An accompanying error message will explain why.
{"error":"since date or since_id is too old"}

Neither of the above reasons is true since I poll about 2 times in a
minute and am only using a since_id since the last poll (at most a few
minutes old). Is there something else that has changed. This was
working fine till last weekend.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Best

Rakesh