The following code on an SSL protected page produces "invalid" code:

text="my super text" data-url="https://mydomain.tld/foo.html"; data-
count="none" data-via="myaccount" data-lang="en">Tweet</a><script
type="text/javascript" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";></
script>

Part of the Twitter code generated by by widget.js is:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" class="twitter-share-button
twitter-count-none" tabindex="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://
platform0.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html

The problem with this is that the SSL certificate at
https://platform0.twitter.com
is not issued for *.twitter.com but for *.akamai.net
(a248.e.akamai.net in my case). Needless to say that the tweet button
is not rendered because the SSL connection fails - until I add a
security exception in Firefox :-(

Marcel