Out of interest, what did you get rejected by Apple for? Was it
anything to do with Twitter? Or was it all objectiveC stuff?

I too have a Twitter client waiting in the wings for submission. Not
long to go now.

I'm just going to launch it and see what happens.

if Twitter 'rejects'/disables it (considering they actually hold the
'keys' to whether the app is allowed to communicate - thanks oAuth)
then I'll be making a big fuss about it ;)

Good luck!