Is there anyone that can help me with the Twitter API?
I am creating an app with loads of info for users, but I would love to
include a screen that displays the tweets of lists that I have
created. It's not a place for users to post their own tweets, just a
reader. The user would first see a screen of the possible lists to
read, then display the chosen list. It would be so simple if it were a
simple URL of that page but it's not. Id like it to display similar to
twitters mobil app for lists; the tweet'ers aviator, tweet, and
timeline. RSS doesn't fit the bill for the look I want.  Looking for
the exact look the twitter app displays for a given list, thats it.
It seems like it should be simple coding but I have not been able to
find the answer.
Anyone have this expertise?