Hi Taylor,

thank you very much for your quick(!) reply.

I've read through all the information. The "Your account is new, or
you recently changed your username" could be my problem here, but only
on the SkodaChauffeur account(s) since those have been created
yesterday. The consequence of this, "It can take a few days for new
and updated accounts to be indexed by search.", could pose a problem
for the Skoda project I'm working on, since the deadline is in 3 days.
Let's hope the index is updated in time for these accounts (also have
SkodaChauffeur2, 3 and 4 accounts :-)).

Although, the other search I've linked (http://www.google.com/url?
sa=D&q=http://search.twitter.com/search.atom%3Fq%3Dfrom%253ABlexIT)
isn't really new. My own account (http://www.google.com/url?
sa=D&q=http://search.twitter.com/search.atom%3Fq%3Dfrom
%253AWouterHendriks) also exists for quite some time, yet I can't find
any tweets from these accounts. This could be due to "You are being
filtered out of search due to a quality issue", but this seems
unlikely, since both accounts aren't that active, let alone spammy.

Anyway, I could care less whether those last two accounts will work in
time or even at all, it's the Skoda accounts which I'm interested in.
I would appreciate any suggestions to get Tweets from those accounts
in the search results faster. :-)

Cheers,
Moosar