I am publishing urls as part of status updates that sometimes end with
a hyphen.  Up until recently, these have been auto-linked correctly by
twitter.  Recently this changed, and the hyphens at the end of the
link are not included in the links I post to the API.  For example,
http://aweber.com/b/os7- would have linked correctly before, but now
links to http://aweber.com/b/os7 instead.  Is this a bug or a
permanent change at Twitter?

Is there a way to explicitly define the links that get picked up?  I
see that complete urls and start / end points are included in the
entities: urls section of a tweet, but it is not clear if I am able to
_submit_ the entities section for my own posts.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ethan