I'm using the my_twitter PHP library from twitter website but every
time I try to post a status I get an invalid username/password. Here's
the code that's making the curl call.

Any ideas?

$ch = curl_init();
                                curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
                                curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH,
CURLAUTH_ANY);
                                curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
                                curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD,
$this->Username.':'.$this-
>Password);
                                curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_GET, true);