Yep! And try to reset keys, delete application, create other, create other
in other user... and nothing worked as well!

I've downloaded some ready for test examples from github, from posts..
nothing.

Even the popular "@abraham's Twitter OAuth library for
PHP<https://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth>" (which
was just change the two keys and worked in past) did not work here! and have
the same error "401 Not Authorized" in header (instead 200 Ok).

There is someone trying "something new" in PHP with Oauth, that can send me
the sample files so I just enter my keys and test?

Rgds

*(sorry for bad english, with the help of google translator)*