Hi, I have 2 questions.

1 - Search: I couldn't find a way to make the source: operator to work in
the search. The name of my app is "Wish and BAM" and because it has spaces
it seems not to be working at the search interface.

I tried the follow combinations:

   - http://search.twitter.com/search?q=wishlist+source%3AWish+and+BAM
   - http://search.twitter.com/search?q=wishlist+source%3A%22Wish+and+BAM%22
   -
   http://search.twitter.com/search?q=wishlist+source%3AWish%252Band%252BBAM

If I try with my dev app it works
- http://search.twitter.com/search?q=wishlist+source%3AMSADevelopment

2 - App name change.

Since this search things seems to be working as expected and from my results
it is expecting a source: value without spaces or something like that, I
opted for change my app name. So I went to my app dahsboard and changed the
name to wishandbam. Nothing happened :S. How can I change the name of the
app, so it can be searchable again?

that's it!