Hi all,

A question w/r/t HTTP responses when rate limiting is applied, which I'm hoping
some kind soul will answer before I start hammering away at the API in careless
experimentation :

420 Enhance Your Calm

I understand from the docs that when this status code is returned, a
"Retry-After"
header will be returned in my http response, does this take the same format as
the other rate headers e.g. :

so the Retry-After header will be  "X-Retry-After:"  ?  Or is it some other
format ?

Obviously I could find out by jamming a huge number of search requests at the
API,
but it would be nice to know what to look for beforehand so that I can tell
when to stop :)

Thank you kindly.

hax0rsteve