Certainly I can.  My contract rates are GBP 400/day (That's UK sterling).
But today you are lucky, because I am having a very special offer.
You get one google search for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&ei=V92JTeUUgpiFB5LSpMgO&ved=0CBYQvwUoAQ&q=.net+twitter+authentication&spell=1&fp=1726cbcbb4bc68a9

GIYF

hax0rsteve