Hi all masters,
I use abraham twitter library to sign in with twitter account.. when i
used it in localhost from my computer (Windows) everything is fine, i
uploaded to one of my client hosting and it works fine too. The
problem is, today i upload the same script to my client own server
(his OS is CENTOS) and i just can't connect to twitter. or maybe i can
say that i can't get twitter auth token. I think there's no problem
with the script but maybe the php setting of the server. I never deal
with server before (especially linux). Can somebody please tell me how
to solve my problem ? I am totally lost now..