On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:14:10 -0700, Marc Mims <marc.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you're using Net::Twitter's friends_ids or follower_ids methods
without a cursor parameter, an upcoming Twitter API change will break
your code.

I've added an AutoCursor trait (currently in a developer only release),
to deal as transparently as possible with the change.

I blogged about it here: http://post.ly/1oKFG

After I get some feedback, I'll make any necessary interface changes and
make a production release.

        -Marc

I've had explicit cursor / page logic in all my Net::Twitter calls since I started using it - is there any reason to switch to AutoCursor?
--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul Erdős