In process to create Twitter client App with GoogleTwitterApi.1.3.swc,
I came across "stream error".
Pls take a look at the following Page
I indicated wthat I did and messages that I'm facing.

http://pengpeng.chips.jp/twitter/TwitterAPI.htm

I made a same question to support "Twitter API Policy".
And their answer.
But I can't figure out how I modify my code.

QUOTE

Based on your code, it looks like you are still trying to send basic
auth credentials (username and password). Twitter no longer supports
basic authentication in the API. You will need to convert your
application to OAuth instead. For more information, please see
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/basic_to_oauth .

In addition, make sure you use the correct endpoints for API calls,
such as http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/friends_timeline/TOMIYASU_chan.xml
instead of http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/TOMIYASU_chan.xml

QUOTE END