Hello I'm coding one website which need a "Find your Twitter friends
here" functionality.
What is the best way to do it?

At first I've decided to get user friends list. Then get 'name' of
friends. And check that field in my website database. If names are the
same - It's a possible users friend.

There are 2 major problems with this approach:
1) not all users fill their correct names and surnames in twitter and
other websites + If users name is too common - we will grab too many
false results.
2) I can't get all of users friends:
First I recursively get friends/ids 5000 ids at once.
after that I make a call to users/lookup - 100 ids at once.
My servers fail somewhere at users/lookup iterations. And I'm testing
on user with ~5000 friends.

Is there any way to get user friends bulk information? Or maybe check
from a list of users who already use my twitter app? Is that possible?

Thank you very much!