Hey guys,

maybe this question has been asked before, but I just joined the
group. I just ran into a little problem that threw me off. I'm
developing a website that uses the REST API extensively. The
documentation says that anonymous requests get limited to 150 requests/
hour/IP and authenticated requests get limited to 350 requests/hour/
user. I did the anonymous request to "account/rate_limit_status" and I
got 150; and then I authenticated, verified the credentials and
queried "account/rate_limit_status" again. Got the same result. Why is
that? When you are authenticated, aren't you supposed to get 350 back
from "account/rate_limit_status"?

Thanks in advance.

Alin