Hey Matt,

Thanks for getting back to me, I have attached the HTML that was
generated from the Twitter resources page:

url="http://www.mycleveragency.com"; data-text="I just found the first
hidden easter egg!" data-count="none" data-via="sammyh">Tweet</
a><script type="text/javascript" src="http://platform.twitter.com/
widgets.js"></script>

I did find a work around but it isn't ideal as it directs users to a
new Twitter window, It'd be so much better if I could get it to work
with the actual tweet button.

Cheers,

Sam