Hi all,

I am sharing the posts made in my rails application in twitter. Here
is the code I am using:

palce]&text=This is a test" target="_blank">
       <%=image_tag("../images/share_icons/
share_this_on_twitter.png", :id=>"twitshare", :border => 0) %>
        </a>

When the user clicks on the twitter sharing image, another window will
open in which it asks the user to login to twitter if he is not
already logged in. Then after that tweet box will appear there with
text populated in it. The user can click the tweet button there and
the tweet will be posted in the logged in twitter account and a
confirmation message will be displayed in this window and the window
will be closed in few seconds. But my problem is this: How does my
application know that the tweet is posted in twitter? the application
needs to give some rewards to the user upon successful tweets in
twitter.

Any help?

Thanks,

Anu