If anyone can help me I would SO appreciate. I have successfully used
Abraham's Twitter Oauth in the past, yet I am relatively new to
Twitter API programming. I am trying to use users/lookup and
understand that it has to be authenticated. I am not getting results
and I have searched for clear examples but haven't found any,

I think it is partly because I don't understand how to use the syntax.
(That's why I like examples.) Anyway the code is here:

 $connection = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,
$OAuthKey, $OAuthSecret);
  // saw this example somewhere
  $userDeets = $connection->get('/users/lookup.json',
array('screen_name' => 'biz,twitterapi'));
  // neither method seems to work. Advice on which one to use would
also be nice.
 // $userDeets = $connection->get('/users/lookup.json?
screen_name=biz,twitterapi');

  foreach ($userDeets as $item)
    {
      echo $item->followers_count;
      echo "<br>";
    }

Again I'm hoping it's just something stupid syntactically that I'm
doing. -Gabe