If you're trying to POST a status update, then you need to use the HTTP POST
method. Further, you should place the API-related data in the POST body of
the request instead of the query string (in other words, your status=HiAll
shouldn't be in the query string).

There are many reasons your signature may be invalid -- how are you
generating your signature? Are you using an OAuth library?

If at all possible, I recommend using HTTP header-based OAuth instead of
putting your oauth_* parameters on the query string: it separates concerns
and makes debugging these scenarios much easier.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary