That's the problem with shared hosting IP addresses. I encourage you to sign
all your requests using Oauth (http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth) even if
they don't require authentication. If you're not familiar with OAuth, take a
look on these .NET Twitter libraries:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/libraries#dotnet

Signing your requests will give you 350 calls / token / hour (instead of the
150 calls / hour you're actually sharing with all the other folks using your
IP).

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>