Hi guys,
I have a problem getting the token and token_secret from twitter. The
application was working fine at first, but could only connect to my
account as I had hard coded the token and token_secret. But now I
can't even go back to when it was working. Here is the code I am
using:

Try
               If My.Settings.Token.Trim.Length = 0 Then

twitter.GetAuthorizationLink(My.Settings.ConsumerKey,
My.Settings.ConsumerSecret)
                    My.Settings.Token = twitter.OAuth_Token
                    My.Settings.TokenSecret =
twitter.OAuth_TokenSecret
                    My.Settings.Save()
               Else
                    twitter.AuthenticateWith(My.Settings.ConsumerKey,
My.Settings.ConsumerSecret, My.Settings.Token,
My.Settings.TokenSecret)
               End If
<I Removed Some Code Here>
       Catch ex As TwitterAPIException
               MessageBox.Show(ex.Message, "API Error",
MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
               Application.Exit()
          Catch ex As Exception
               MessageBox.Show(ex.Message, "Error",
MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
               Application.Exit()
          End Try