The last step of the OAuth dance (exchanging request_token for access_token)
will give you an oauth_token and oauth_token_secret. You'll just have to
sign your requests with those. Cf this page for more information:
http://dev.twitter.com/auth#auth-request

If you're not familiar with the concept of signing your requests with OAuth,
you should take a look on one of these libraries:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/libraries

Finally, the X-FeatureRateLimit-Reset header has nothing to do with your
access_token validity. Cf Rate Limiting documentation:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/rate-limiting

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>