i want to know how can i store the twitters login detail into
SESSION . so that i can take that details and redirects to my web
site.
when i click on 'sign in with twitter', it take me to login page of
twitter where i put my login details.As soon as click on login button
it redirects me to OUTHO_CALLBACK URL which i set as home page of my
site.But it only redirects me on Home page not getting stored the
login details of twitter.

Can i store the username field of twitter into session.Because we are
storing the email id into session on login page.please point me at
right direction