Hi There,

We have a article that helps point you in the right direction for this
scenario -- you still need to implement some of OAuth, but we simplify a
number of the token negotiation steps for you:

http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_single_token

After creating an application, you can retrieve the access token
(credentials that identify you as your user to Twitter from your
application) from dev.twitter.com, which combined with your API key and
secret is everything you need to make authenticated requests with Twitter --
like posting statuses.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary