Regenerating the keys did the trick. Turns out there is a bug in the
Django app that I'm using for Twitter authentication that uses stale
access tokens. Updating the user's access token whenever he/she logs
into my app fixed the issue.

Also, apigee.com has a really good Twitter API panel.

Thanks for the help.