I've heard this before.

It sounds like all UIWebView, WebBrowser and probably Android's WebView are blocked. This is definitely a *good* thing for security reasons.

The "workaround" I recommend: launch the actual browser, using a <yourapp>:// link (something like myapplication://tokenDone) as the return URL. This is a LOT safer for the users.

Tom