I'd like to confirm the all the developers here on this mailing list.
Does the new OAuth redesign page prevent you from using OAuth in a new
popup window?

This OAuth hack is officially not going to work going forward?

Hi Tom van der Woerdt,

Your recommend using the workaround launching OAuth in a safari
browser outside the app? Your suggested approach will require user to
quit and exit app and authenticate with OAuth using device mobile
browser. Then ask user to go back to the app again. Is this the only
working solution?